Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making Weight

On November 29, 2010, at approximately 10:13 in the morning, I officially returned to my pre-baby weight! Now if I can just figure out what to do with all this extra skin….


Confession: I am still wearing one pair of maternity pants. They are so nice and so comfortable and actually classic looking, that I can’t bear to give them up. Oh well.

Update from yesterday:  This morning, I was dressing EC when I noticed that her band-aid (from yesterday's incident - see previous post) was gone.  I looked through her pajamas - nothing.  Looked in her bed - nada.  Scrounged around on the floor - again, coming up with nothing.  Then the thought crossed my mind that she had SWALLOWED it.  Again, panic.  Would it some how become stuck in her small intestinal tract?  She'd never pooped anything solid - what would happen?  Was it restricting her breathing even now?  Should I Google it or call the pediatrician?  Why was I stupid enough to put a band-aid on a baby?  I walked downstairs, awash in the naivete that I thought I was years past, and there was the giant band-aid, on the couch.  Dodged another bullet.  She will live to tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment