Saturday, November 13, 2010

I can't think of a title for this blog because I'm so tired.

Between 10:30 last night and 6:30 this morning, I was up 3 times.  This is a catastrophic throwback to Emma Clare's earliest days with us.  Ryan says I must have forgotten to explain the rules to her.  I was so tired walking back and forth from her room to ours, that I felt like I was in a trance and am extremely lucky that I didn't fall down the stairs.  I have no idea what the issue was.  She has been congested on and off for weeks and an annoying little voice in my head is whispering something about potential allergies.  I hate that voice.  And I KNOW that if I go into the pediatrician's office that she is going to suggest going off dairy -- somehow I just know that's what she's going to say.  And mark my words, if someone tries to make me lay off dairy, I will do real harm to myself rather than live like that.  Go without cheese?  Surely you jest.  On the brighter side, it might not be allergies at all.  But then again, that isn't much brighter because I will still need to get to the bottom of why she's so congested and why she's making me feel like the walking dead.  Oh, and also it would be nice to know why I currently have to change clothes 3 times a day from being spit up on.  Here's hoping someone sends me a new shirt for my birthday next week because she's spit up on all the others.  That's why I'm still in my pajamas today.  Really, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment